Definition of trading style:
- Identify macro commodity trend.
- Identify fundamental trend of given market.
- Identify technical support and resistance of given market.
- Define optimal position on curve, using prevailing comparative pricing versus cost of carry.
- Using Futures, Options and Spreads, obligate position to identified trend while limiting risk of counter-trend move.
- Once positions are initiated, utilize “Lawson’s Laws” of Option trading.
- Exit position if warranted by changes in fundamental or technical analysis.
LOGIC founders Bill O’Neill and Ron Lawson are well-respected commodity professionals with long track records on the street. With many of Wall Street’s traditional investment houses exiting the commodity markets, LOGIC has filled the research void with a uniquely unbiased and responsive consulting service.